Friday, June 21, 2013

When Disaster Strikes Think AGI

By Bob Cox
I was driving home from another long day of work when I saw a small but ominous plume of smoke off in the distance. As I got closer, I realized that the smoke was coming from my neighborhood. That's when my mind was confronted with a flood of thoughts, "Is one of my neighbor’s homes on fire? Is everyone okay? Has help arrived? When I turned onto my street and saw my wife and kids huddled together behind a bright red fire truck, I realized the unimaginable was happening. It was the first time in my life I felt completely overwhelmed.
Fortunately, this never happened to me, but what if it did? Would I be prepared mentally, emotionally, physically and financially for such a hardship? I doubt it. The good news is this: If such a disaster occurred, I know the right people to call: Anderson Group International (AGI). Since 1999, the team at AGI has been helping clients restore their properties after disasters of all kinds.
I spoke recently with Joe Perez, regional manager of AGI. Here’s how our conversation went.  
Q: How do you help people who’ve been victims of a disaster to their property?
A: We understand our customers’ need for fast, reliable service in order to get back to everyday life. Unscheduled remodeling is hard to manage if the restorers in charge of the project don’t understand the situation.
Q: What sets you apart from other restoration companies?
A: We pride ourselves on employing some of the finest restorers in our area—people who take care of our customers like they are part of their own families. Our goal is to help our customers make informed decisions that they are comfortable with. We do this by providing expert knowledge and top-notch customer service throughout every phase of the project.
Q: Do you belong to any organizations that help you perform top notch service?
A: Yes, AGI is a proud member of the Disaster Kleenup International (DKI) network. DKI is the largest property damage restoration organization in North America. Being a DKI member allows us to have full access to cutting-edge technology and provides us with resources to handle any job, no matter how large or complicated. DKI membership also ensures that the Anderson Group team provides customers with the highest quality service and follows a strict code of professional ethics.
Q: Do you have a mission statement?
A: Yes, Anderson Group International is dedicated to being a premier disaster recovery firm through rapid response, superior customer service and the use of industry-leading technology. Our diverse team of experts is committed to reaching our clients’ goals and exceeding their expectations.
Q: What’s your vision going forward?

A: Anderson Group International will distinguish itself as a leader in premiere property restoration and remediation services and will be recognized for the reputation of its staff in providing excellence throughout North America. AGI is honest and caring. Here, exceptional service is our standard. AGI sets its policies and procedures around the convenience and needs of its clients. AGI values are not something we merely talk about, they drive everything we do. The members of AGI’s team are committed to creating enthusiastic supporters on every project through quality work, exceptional service and professional, timely communication. We treat our client's property and possessions as if they were our own.
Q: What’s the work environment like at AGI?

No comments: