Thursday, June 20, 2013

Fun things to do in and around Sacramento

I love going out to eat at Dos Coyotes because it’s a fun place to go. I also enjoy taking walks around Phoenix Field Park with my two Schnauzers. Rose Erickson, The Moth Hole.

I like going to the Bay Area and watching a sporting event. The new AT &T park is really nice.
Brandon Brockway, Max Muscle in Fair Oaks.

We love to go skiing at Northstar in the winter. In the summer, we like riding our bikes on the American River bike trail. We also love staying at home and having friends over for a barbeque. Emmanuel Osorio, D.D.S., Osorio Dental Care.

I like to get out of town and go to Perry Creek Winery in the foothills near Jackson for wine tasting and a relaxing picnic. We also enjoy the art exhibits and operas in San Francisco.
Rita Pichler, Facial & Cosmetic Center of Andrew Pichler, M.D.

I like to go along the walking trails along the American River because it’s very beautiful and kayaking at Lake Natoma. I may be a Pariasian who enjoys fashion all week long, but I’m also an outdoor girl!
Maryse de-Col-Normand, Tickled Pink Consignment Boutique.

In the summertime, I love to eat out in old Sacramento. I also want to take a cruise down the Sacramento River.
Chris Chewong, Takieng Thai Cuisine & Thai Jasmine Thai Cuisine.

I do like to go to the B Street Theatre because the plays are always great and it’s a very small, intimate and casual place.
Michael Cook, Cordova Sewing and Vacuum Center.

I like going to Monster Mini Golf in the Nimbus Winery off Highway 50 in Rancho Cordova. That’s a lot of fun!
Amber Elliott, Elliott’s on El Camino Ave.

Depending on the weather, Gregg (husband) and I drove his M.G. convertible up to Nevada City and had lunch. We took the back-roads through Colfax and it was beautiful! Lynn Lawson, Ralph Opfer Floors.

I love to kayak on Lake Natoma. There’s a canal that goes under the bike trail bridge and it looks like a scene out of Avatar…it’s amazing! Jim Vierra, Nor Cal Scooters.

I love the American River! You can raft, bike, hike, jog and just enjoy the beauty of the river.
Joel Perez, Remax Realty and Jimboys in Rancho Cordova.

I love Sacramento because it’s so centrally located. We can go to the Bay Area and sail one weekend and ski in Tahoe the next. I also love Old Sacramento and taking my dogs to the river. Annette Arent, Easy Living Cleaning.

The one really nice thing about living here is the warm summers. I spent a year in Portland, Oregon in my early 20’s. It’s green for a reason! I will never complain about the summer heat while I barbeque in my backyard.
John McCain, Premiere Nutrition.

My husband Ron and I love boating along the Sacramento River. As members of the Sacramento Yacht Club, we’ve traveled all over and as far as San Francisco and we love it! Judy Sheets, Salon Nouveau.

I like doing yard work and walking one of my dogs along the American River. I have two dogs and only My Girl likes to go. My Boy is too old. Kay Wilson, Stoney Folks Jewelers.

I like to ride my bike on the American River Bike Trail from end to end and I I love splashing around in my pool.
Karen Anderson, Callen Pool Supply.


My favorite thing to do is karaoke at Sharon’s Lounge in Rancho Cordova, which is funny because I don’t drink alcohol. They’ve made and named a special drink just for me called the no-tini! Steve Honesto, My Comp IT.

No comments: