Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Confidence

By Dr. Andrade

A bright and beautiful smile goes a long way. When I come home, the first thing I look for is the smiles of my kid’s faces. I always give them a hug and a kiss and let them know how much I care for them. Same thing goes for my wife. Her smile still warms my heart.

As a dentist, I know I can impact someone’s life in a very positive way. I meet people almost every day that are shy or embarrassed about showing their smile due to some flaw they haven’t taken care of yet. It could be a missing tooth, a broken tooth, stained yellow teeth, a crooked smile, swollen gums, bad breath or a loose denture. Everyday, I get to help someone smile bigger, feel more confident, eat better and get out of pain. It’s a hard job, but very rewarding. I get up every morning, up to the task to help someone finally be able to smile with the smile they deserve and radiate to the world everything they are. A friendly and beautiful smile is a welcome sight in an language.

For the upcoming year, put your best smile forward. My team and I are ready to see you and give you the smile you deserve.


No comments: