Monday, January 6, 2014

Premiere Nutrition

Jerry’s Update: Before, I felt almost like a buffalo walking around, but now I feel more confident. I feel like I look better and I just feel better all around. Now, I feel more confident and people are noticing. Jerry’s starting weight before Premiere Nutrition was 352.6 pounds five months ago. He is now 306.2 pounds and has lost 46.4 pounds, 4.7% body fat; he’s dropped 6 points of visceral fat and lost a combined 31.5 inches! Go Jerry…Go Jerry …Go Jerry!

Elizabeth’s Update: Before I got on the program; I would get sick to my stomach, no matter what food I ate. Then I would feel tired and sad. Now, I don’t feel tired and I don’t feel sad. I feel good, I feel strong and I have more energy. Before Premiere Nutrition, I felt sluggish and sad and now I feel energetic and excited about life! Elizabeth starting weight before Premiere Nutrition was 263.2 and she is now down to 226.8 pounds. She’s lost 36.4 pounds, 5% body fat, has dropped her visceral fat 5 points and has lost a combined 17 inches! Go Elizabeth… Go Elizabeth…Go Elizabeth!


John McCain’s Story: When I got started in Premiere Nutrition I was tired, overweight, had digestive problems and cravings for fast foods. Within the first seven days, I got my digestive problems under control and in fourteen days lost my cravings for fast food. I lost 31 pounds in just 90 days and have gone on to lose a total of 51 pounds and I feel great! 

No comments: