Monday, January 6, 2014

My Experience at Dynamic Dental

By  Lyudmila Bredikhin: 

Hello there, have you ever experienced one tremendously terrible day at the dentist or many visits that added up to being a pretty awful experience overall? Have those experiences made you dread going to the dentist all together? My answer used to be a big “YES,” until I stepped foot into Dynamic Dental!
Allow me to give you a feel of what environment I get to experience at my dental appointments from beginning to end: When I arrive at Dynamic Dental, I do not struggle to find a close parking space. Once I am out of the car, the walk to the office building is very short, so if you are anything like me you are probably late everywhere for the most part. I will not find myself jogging to be on time. As soon as I open the door, I will be welcomed by the front desk person very pleasantly. When I take a seat in the waiting room I can enjoy a cup of coffee, a donut, a brief clip turned on their TV, or anything they may have out for me to make myself feel more like at home at the time.

You will be lucky if you have a few minutes to enjoy the cozy and clean style of the waiting room but usually I'm called back within a few minutes of arriving. Once I get seated into the dentist chair, I will get a warm greeting from one of the doctors, either Dr. Montalvo or Dr. Andrade. They are a unique husband and wife team that make you feel like family. Whichever doctor ends up working on you, you will get the highest care and respect there is to offer, as well as from the assistants. Everyone there will make you feel so special to be there. I know their heart is behind every step they take to keep you satisfied.
The doctors have clear and direct answers to your questions and they will give you options that suit your needs best. Their work on your teeth will be the most professional work you will experience. Whatever the problem may be, they will help to solve the problem effectively and will have you feeling confident about your smile once you leave the office.
Did I mention how everyone cares about building a relationship with you? Not only will you be satisfied with the dental work on your teeth, but how they took the time to get to know you past your teeth. You might be wondering if this may be too good to be true, but give it try for yourself if you do not take my word for it. I enjoy going to Dynamic Dental as well as my whole family, and I know for a fact you will too. Never again will you think going to the dentist is a living nightmare. Thank you so much for allowing me to write a review about your excellence!


Your patient, 
Lyudmila Bredikhin

No comments: