Thursday, May 29, 2014

Meet the New Owner of Valley Motorwerks

By Dave Trux

Hi, my name is Dave Trux. I recently purchased Valley Motorwerks from Walter Ford and I could not be more excited! I've had a good professional relationship with Walter for many years and that effectively morphed into me buying the business. If you’re a Valley Motorwerks customer, I’m sure you will have some questions, which I will be happy to answer. Here’s a few that publisher Bob Cox had for me.

Q: When did you meet Walter?

A: I've known Walter since 2004 during our years in BMW racing.

Q: Will Walter be around for awhile to help you get off to a good start?

A: Yes. During the transitional period, Walter will still be around and visible. Walter has other business interests in Sacramento, specifically a race car preparation and fabrication shop that he will now have more time to invest in.

Q: Do you have a background in automotive?

A: Yes, I've been in automotive industry for over 20 years; I'm 56 years old and still play with cars!

Q: Why did you choose to buy Valley Motorwerks?

A: The level of service to the customer and the professionalism that I received as a customer at Valley Motorwerks told me that this would be a good fit for me. Truly, Walter’s vision and my vision are one and the same. Going forward, I want to maintain our high level of customer satisfaction, high level of communication and the high level of quality that people have come to know. That is Valley Motorwerks.

No comments: