Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Dr. Denisse Open Letter

By Dr. Denisse

Dear Reader,

In the course of my day, I answer a variety of questions concerning dental matters. I answer questions ranging from the recommended age of your child’s first visit to what a dental implant is. It’s a fun part of my day because I get to explain in simple terms the things that I love and am passionate about.

If you have a question or concern relating to dentistry, send them to me at dynamicdentaldds@gmail.com and I will post and answer the most interesting questions in this magazine. It’s a good way to provide information that many of our readers may have and just need answers to. Include your name and city and I will post your question along with my answer. Thanks for your participation!

Dr. Denisse

Dynamic Dental

No comments: