Friday, July 21, 2017

Are You a BMW Enthusiast?

By Bob Cox

Brett Weshner, a longtime BMW owner sums it up best when he describes the two types of people that drive BMW’s. “There’s the lease owner that buys the warranty and doesn’t really care about maintenance because they plan to give the car back when the lease expires. And then you have the enthusiast, the owner that wants to own and maintain their BMW for as long as they can,” said Brett.
During the past 15 years, Brett has been the proud owner of eight BMW’s, three which he still owns. With this information at hand, I think it’s safe to say that Brett belongs to the latter category of BMW enthusiasts. As a long-time lover of the ultimate driving machine, Brett spent over a decade searching for a service and repair shop that not only shared his passion but also had the expertise to keep his cars in top shape and the integrity to look out for his best interests, today and down the road.
I had been to a couple of local shops and never really had a strong trust bond with the people working on my car. I also had some work done at the dealership and while the work was good, it was just ridiculously expensive and I didn’t always believe I had been given an honest shake,” Brett explained.
Brett’s luck would change for the better three years ago when he followed up on the positive word of mouth from several of his fellow BMW enthusiasts that endorsed Valley Motorwerks in Rancho Cordova. “The BMW community is very close, so when I mentioned that I was still looking for an honest and fair shop, I heard the name Valley Motorwerks mentioned several times,” Brett said.
So, about three years ago, he decided to give them a shot and has been happy ever since. “I met with Dave Trux, the owner and he was very kind, very reasonable and easy to work with. His recommendations were sound, so I gave him a shot on a decent sized repair and I was really happy with the quality of service and I found his pricing to be very fair. I was very, very happy with my results,” explained Brett.

According to Brett, the superior level of service and reasonable prices lifts Valley Motorwerks head and shoulders above the rest. “Their technicians are very knowledgeable and deeply invested in their clients cars. They go beyond the initial repair or service by thoroughly examining your vehicle and making recommendations for you to keep in mind today and down the road,” said Brett.

No comments: