Monday, January 23, 2017

iParts

By Mark Tornatore

Being without your phone is kind of like being without your car. It can be a major inconvenience because our phones are so much a part of our lives. So, when I damaged my phone a few years ago, I instantly felt a little stressed out at the thought of being cut off from the outside world. Fortunately I heard about a shop that repairs mobile phones called iParts and I’m so glad I took my phone to them.

Over the years, they’ve never disappointed me. I really like their fast turnaround, fair prices and excellent service. The thing I like most about them is their prompt service. Whenever I walk in, they greet me with a friendly smile and generally speaking, they’re able to repair my phone on the same day.

I have five children and most of them have a cell phone. I’m not in the habit of trashing my kids, so let’s just say that they don’t have the best track record with keeping them in good working order! So, it’s quite common to seek out iParts for a speedy repair for our family.

While at work, I’ve also needed the help of iParts for a variety of fixes. As the general manager of a busy automotive repair shop, a lot of our guys have found themselves in need of cell phone repairs, especially cracked screens caused by dropping their phones on the concrete floor. Fortunately, a lot of our guys have used iParts and are really happy with their service.

Another thing I really like about iParts is their versatility. They are pretty much able to fix any kind of little gadget that you might have. We have a specific tool at our shop that we use to reset tire lights, which is something that’s on most newer vehicles. This is a very expensive and necessary piece of equipment which much like a phone, gets dropped. When that happens, it can knock loose electronic components inside the device. The last time that happened, iParts was able to fix it for me very quickly and economically. That could’ve been a very pricy replacement had they not been able to fix it, so that was wonderful!

Last year, one of my younger children wanted a hover board, so I actually purchased one from iParts. Unfortunately, my son has broken the charger twice since then, but they were able to get that resolved for me. I highly recommend iParts without a shadow of a doubt. I wouldn’t use anybody else when it comes to those types of repairs.


No comments: