Friday, June 24, 2016

Not Like Pulling Teeth

By Bob Cox
When Sil Ferrari’s original chiropractor retired about a year or so ago, he embarked on a dialing expedition and got lucky...very lucky! The Carmichael resident eventually chose Dr. Blakely because her practice was also located in Carmichael.

One of the reasons I definitely wanted to go to a chiropractor was because I kept experiencing pain from arthritis in my neck and hips. I wanted to see a chiropractor before I complained to my physician. One of the main issues that I had for almost two years was a shooting pain from my wisdom tooth on the left side. I would get this shooting pain at least once or twice a week and it felt like it was going all the way up in my brain. I talked to my dentist about it and he referred me to an orthodontist, who recommended that I have the tooth pulled out”, explained Sil.

After going to Dr. Blakely for regular adjustments and supplements for the past four months, Sil’s results have been amazing! “I decided to hold off on having my tooth pulled and Dr. Blakely has had a very good success rate in helping some of the issues that I've had. I haven't had any pain in that tooth since she has been working on my neck. Under Dr. Blakely’s suggestion, I've been taking aloe and a supplement for joint support once a day,” said Sil.

So, the combination of adjustments and supplements has really helped Sil get back on track. “I know the arthritis will never go away permanently, but I no longer have any problem walking, I don't have any problems with my neck and I don't have any shooting pains in that upper tooth area. I would recommend Dr. Blakely for anyone that’s in pain. She's very easy to work with and listens to what's going on and if adjustments need to be made, she has no problem doing that. She'll even take complaints (laughing). She's just a very, very gracious and nice doctor to work with”, smiled Sil.


No comments: