Thursday, November 26, 2015

Dr. Blakely Gave Me Wellness!

By Paula Fredette

When I first hurt my back, I didn't consider seeing a doctor or chiropractor because I don't like modern medicine. I'm not sure how I got hurt. I just turned funny and something snapped. I was in major pain all weekend, so the following Monday, I trusted my instincts and walked down the street to Dr. Beth Blakely’s office.

I was numb from my hips to my toes on the left side. At the time, I was at 25 years old with no health insurance and working at Burger King. During my first visit, I filled out a lengthy questionnaire and then shared my medical history with Dr. Blakely. She took her time with me and explained what was going on in my body. She really knows what she's talking about.

Dr. Blakely gave me an adjustment that day and strongly recommended B-12 to help relieve the nerve damage. She worked out a payment plan that I could afford and I was able to continue an ongoing treatment plan.

During my treatment, I researched the nerve damage I had and found that it normally takes 500 – 1,000 days to heal. With the combination of adjustments and B-12, I had absolutely no numbness in just two months! I was pretty much back to normal and soon began feeling better than ever. I started exercising again and dropped a lot of weight. Dr. Blakely also recommended joint support for my lower back and a supplement for my gut to improve my immune system and mental clarity.

I'm totally indebted to Dr. Blakely! When I was 25 years old, I would wake up feeling like I was 97 years old! But after going to Dr. Blakely's, I now wake up in the morning with no pain. I feel much better overall.  My knees, back and sciatica don't hurt anymore. She did a lot of awesome things for me to help me get to a point where I can now do awesome things for myself.


Today, I've got a real job working at Dr. Blakely's office. I'm surrounded by wellness and life is amazing! 

No comments: