Thursday, January 31, 2013

The gift of love


By Jim Gould
To celebrate God’s greatest gift - the Gift of Love - that we joyfully commemorate on Valentine’s Day, I invite you to treat all of the women in your life to a wonderfully thorough and relaxing massage; whether they are your wife or girl friend, your mother, your sister, your daughter, or maybe even you. My wish is for every woman to be a valentine - especially her own - giving herself the gift of love too.

I’ve discovered that sometimes something as simple as a fall playing soccer or as complicated as giving birth to a child, can create a hip or sacrum imbalance that over time can result in chronic shoulder and neck pain as the body tries again and again to compensate.

My three to six hour nurturing massage for women allows enough time to work the whole body and help release not only the original trauma and emotions, but also the adaptations the body has attempted to compensate - allowing it to achieve its goal and gently release back into balance - synergistically all at the same time.

Please check out my video “releasing pain from trauma” on my Facebook page “nurturing massage for women” as well as wonderful testimonials on my website www.nurturingmassageforwomen.com. Happy Valentines Day Everyone!!!

No comments: